EventLog Listener monitors an event log.
- Host IP: IP address of the machine hosting the event log.
- Log name: The eventlog to monitor.
- Poll intervall: How often, in milliseconds, the eventlog should be checked. This is only used when not monitoring the local machine. The listener uses events for local event logs.
- Append field names: Whether or not to append the eventlog field names to the log data.
- Prefix: A small text that is shown before the event in the viewer to indicate where the event came from.