These are the modules that does most of the actual work. You can add several listeners to one session. Listening at the same resource in more than one session might work for some of the listeners.
This is where you configure a log session.
- Session title: This is the window title of the session.
- Listeners: Choose what kind of log listener you want to use in the drop down list and click ‘Add’. You will be presented with the relevant options for the selected type of listener. You can add as many listeners to one session as you want as long as they are not in conflict with each other. This will for example happen if you try to add two UDP Listeners that listen on the same port.
- Viewer: This is where you configure the viewer.
- Load: Cick here to load a saved log session configuration.
- Save: Click here to save the current log session configuration. If you save it as DefaultSession.xml in the application folder it will be loaded when starting the application.
- OK: Click here to start the session.